Master of Science in Public Health Candidate and/or Health Economist
Institute of Applied Economics and Health Research (ApHER) is looking for one or two Candidates with a background in Public Health (Folkesundhedskandidater) and/or a degree in Health Economics to join our team in Copenhagen. ApHER is an independent research institution in the fields of health, economy and environment. We are looking for a person who can work with either project management or statistical analysis, or both.
ApHER conducts research and analyses that contribute to decision support in cases that have clinical, economic, ethical and political consequences. We develop our clients’ ideas and address the challenges of their business by using the tools, technologies and models of medicine, economics, ethics, management, science and statistics.
- Participate in preparation of project proposals
- Literature review and data collection
- Data analysis within national registries
- Preparation of reports and scientific publications
- Project management
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory affairs
- Plan project scope, budgets and timelines in accordance with the key principles of project management (quality, resources and time)
- Monitoring projects with several stakeholders
- Serves as liaison between clients/sponsor, researchers and coordinators.
- Document activities via meeting minutes, e-mails and other required project documents as per SOPs
- Contract management
It would be an advantage but not a must if you also can work with
- Health economic and socio-economic analyses, e.g. COI and Cost-effectiveness studies
- Development of health economic models, e.g. Budget Impact Models
- You have a master’s degree in Public Health (cand.scient.san.) or Health Economics with good analytical skills. A few years of experience is an advantage but not a must.
- Basic knowledge about requirements for register studies is an advantage but not a must
- You can use the Microsoft package (Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word) and knowledge of SharePoint would be an advantage
- Knowledge of statistical software or database management, such as Stata, SAS or Microsoft Access is a must for one of the positions but not for both, although it will be considered as an advantage
- You have good communication skills in both Danish and English
- You are structured and have an overview – also during busy periods
- You work both independently and in teams
Application: Send a CV and application to Martha Emneus, email@example.com as soon as possible, as interviews are held on an ongoing basis also during summer.
Contact: You are welcome to contact Martha Emneus, +45 23 40 11 83 if you have any questions regarding the position or visit our website appliedeconomics.dk.